A Matter of Policy
- You must give at least 24-hour notice of cancellation. If you fail to give sufficient notice of cancellation, a no-show fee of up to 100% of the scheduled value will either be deducted from your account (if you have prepaid services) or an invoice will be emailed to your address on file. If payment is not received within 30 Days, future scheduling will not be permitted until your balance is PAID IN FULL.
Discounts, Packages & Gift Certificates
will have 180 days to use Gift Certificates and Package Sessions.
You must at least BOOK an appointment (actual
appointment can be dated past expiration provided intent to use is
prior to the expiration date listed on your Gift Certificate. After
180 days, all unused Gift Certificates and Packages will be Void. If you qualify for a discount, i.e. firefighter, police, military, then you do NOT need to purchase a package to receive your discount, however your discount cannot be combined with a packaged discount.
- If you are a
new client, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to appointment time in order to fill out a New Client Intake Form and Client Waiver Form if you choose not to print and complete them ahead of time.
- Please be sure
to visit the restroom prior to appointment time so as not to lose any valuable
massage time answering Nature’s call!
- Please be sure
to shower first if you have been working out, hiking or sweating outside all
day. Massaging dirt back into your skin
does little to help flush and release toxins from the body.
- If you are pregnant, please let me know at the time of scheduling. If you are in your 3rd Trimester, you must have written permission from your doctor.
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy, rehabilitation therapy, have recently undergone surgery, or have recently incurred an injury, please consult your doctor before scheduling. You may also be asked to provide written permission.
- Massage dehydrates the body so it is important to drink plenty of water before and after your session.
- After a massage, you may feel dizzy, nauseous and/or sluggish. You may develop a headache or feel fatigued. It is important that you drink a lot of water post-massage so that you can flush your system and rehydrate your body as quickly as possible.
- After receiving massage, your muscles may be sore. There may even be some bruising. In such cases, it is important to ice sore areas. This will mitigate second-day soreness which is often worse than the first day after a deep tissue or trigger point treatment.