Payments & Cancellations
Payment is expected at time of service. Accepted forms of payment include Cash, Zelle, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and HSA/FSA credit cards. A 3% Processing Fee will be added when paying with debit or credit cards.
Cancellation & No-Show. You must give at least 24-hour notice of cancellation. If you fail to give sufficient notice, a No-Show Fee of 50% of the current rate of the scheduled value, regardless of loyalty or discount status, will be due. An invoice for the amount of the Cancellation Fee will be emailed to the address on file. If payment is not remitted by the due date listed in the email, the amount will be charged to the credit card on file. If there is no credit card on file, and payment is not received, then you will not be able to schedule until your account is paid in full.
Gift Certificates & Discounts
If you have an expired Gift Certificate, it can be redeemed for 50% of the Original Value for up to 6 months from the expiration date. If the Gift Certificate is not redeemed within 12 months from the date of issue, or 6 months from the expiration date, it will be VOID.
- Discounts, i.e. firefighter, police, military, First Visit or Loyalty Rates, CANNOT be applied to the PURCHASE or REDEMPTION of Gift Certificates.
- Gift Certificates CANNOT be "split" or divided over multiple sessions.
- If you are using a Gift Certificate for your First Visit, the 20% discount does NOT apply; however, should you choose to return, the 20% First Visit discount may be applied at that time.
A Loyalty Rate is a locked, or grandfathered rate, earned and maintained through consistent, reliable and frequent recurring appointments. Loyalty Rates are subject to change under the following conditions:
- IF a period of 12 months or more lapses between visits, your Loyalty Rate will reset to the Current Rate at the time of rescheduling.
- IF your Loyalty Rate has been maintained for 5+ years and/or exceeds 25% of the Current Rate, then your Loyalty Rate is subject to change without notice to a discount of no more than 25% off of the Current Rate.
- Loyalty Rates apply ONLY to 50-Minute and 80-Minute sessions.
- Loyalty Rates can ONLY be used for TWO sessions per calendar month. Additional appointments during said time frame will be charged at the Current Rate regardless of Loyalty status.
A Standing Appointment is a regularly repeating appointment that is scheduled on the same day and/or time at regular intervals (Saturdays at 10:00am every 2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc.) for the Calendar Year.
- Standing Appointments reset at the beginning of each year on January 1st.
- Requests for a Standing Appointment for the following year must be made no later than October 31st.
- Requests and subsequent booking are taken and filled on a First Come-First Serve basis.
- The maximum Loyalty Rate discount for a Standing Appointment can be no more than 25% off of the Current Rate.
- Requests for first time appointments via text message, email or phone calls will no longer be accepted. New clients MUST schedule their FIRST visit through the online portal.
- If you are a new client, you MUST complete, sign, and submit all forms prior to your first visit. These forms are available via the link above titled "Client Intake Form," or you may request to have them emailed.
- Please be sure to visit the restroom prior to appointment time so as not to lose any valuable massage time answering Nature’s call
- Please be sure to shower first if you have been working out, hiking or sweating outside all day. Massaging dirt back into your skin does little to help flush and release toxins from the body.
- If you are pregnant, please let me know at the time of scheduling. If you are in your 3rd Trimester, you must have written permission from your doctor.
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy, rehabilitation therapy, have recently undergone surgery or incurred an injury, or have recently been involved in an automobile accident -- PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE SCHEDULING. You may also be asked to provide written permission from your attending physician.
- Massage dehydrates the body; therefore, it is important to drink plenty of water before and after your session.
- After a massage, you may feel dizzy, nauseous and/or sluggish. You may develop a headache or feel fatigued. It is important to consume plenty of water post-massage in order to flush your system and hydrate your tissues and cells.
- After receiving massage, your muscles may be sore. There may even be some mild bruising. In such cases, it is helpful to ice sore areas to reduce pain and perform mild stretching to increase blood flow. This will help mitigate second-day soreness which is often worse than the first day after a deep tissue or trigger point treatment.